Here's an overview of 2006 for us (in chronological order - or at least close to it!):
- Ashleigh started school
- Belinda and Abel moved out to their own place in Castle Hill
- I decided to start a new online business with the help of Abel ,but still haven't done anything with it!!
- I had a mole removed at long last! I've been wanting to get it removed for about 15 years and finally got it done!! OUCH! I can't tell ya how much it hurt!
- Lauren started walking!! YIPEE!!
- Started this blog!!
- I started selling Salt City Candles through party plan - I absolutely loved doing this!!
- Amanda and Richard came to visit us!
- Lost about 15 kilos (but have put back on about 7 since then - oops!)
- Got blood tests done on Lauren to check out that she was OK - and she was which is good.
- SEPTEMBER - started working with Dad on Contiform!
- Ashleigh got glasses - we found out she has only 25% vision in her left eye.
Aaron and I have been discussing what 2007 might hold for us. We would love to go back to New Zealand to see Aaron's family again. Aaron's planning on starting a new job doing exhibitions with Austand. I'm hoping Contiform will do well and keep me busy. Maybe Lauren will start Pre-school towards the end of the year. And we both want new cars so that's the plan.
I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve - we're just having a quiet one at home this year - and I hope next year is filled with happy memories!