Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not much going on...

Well, not much is going on at the moment. Ashleigh had two parties to go to on the weekend and has another one to go to on Thursday so we've spent a fortune on presents over the past week.

It was Jodie's birthday on Saturday! Happy birthday sis! I hope the money we gave you goes to good use - no doubt it's going towards your kit for Stampin Up!

I'm at work tomorrow so it's going to be another busy day! Which reminds me ... I must take some meat out of the freezer for dinner!!

Went shopping today - bought a few things - a skirt and some shorts for myself and a blouse for Ashleigh. I can't spend too much money though because we have to buy Ashleigh's glasses on Thursday and I'm sure they won't be cheap!

How hot has it been the last couple of days? It's been boiling! I hope it's not a sign of what's ahead for summer this year! I hate the heat - especially the humidity.

Anyway, I'll post again on Thursday - after Ash's optometrist appointment. Hopefully she'll get her glasses early next week.

C Ya!

No comments: