Thursday, September 07, 2006

Come Fly With Me ....

Well I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow and I can't wait!

I don't know what I'm going to do for 4 days with nobody else to look after but myself!! I'm planning to do some shopping and some relaxing. I've packed a good book to read but most of all I can't wait to see Renee and her two beautiful kids!! Oh, and Marlon of course! I still can't believe I haven't even seen Jake yet and he's two and a half! I feel terrible that I haven't seen her for so long!

My bag still isn't packed - I'm only halfway through and I'm washing clothes to take with me as we speak but don't you worry - I'll make that plane come hell or high water!

I've been absolutely flat out lately;
... Salt City Candles
... Working everyday at Contiform - setting up the new business!
... Homework with Ashleigh
... P&C stuff
... Little bit of scrapbooking
... Housework

It's going to be great to just sit back and relax for a few days!!

I have attached a photo of Lauren! Unfortunately she has discovered that her finger actually fits up her nose quite nicely and enjoys doing it (much to the embarassment of the rest of us!). The more we tell her it's yucky the funnier she thinks it is and does it even more so we are just trying to ignore it.



Anyway, I'd better go finish packing and putting music onto my MP3!

Catch up with you all when I get back!

No comments: