Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back from Melbourne and glad to be home!

I had a great time away. I spent nearly $300 in the first 2 hours of touching down! I love Melbourne for shopping - there's nothing like it! Next time I go I'm taking more money and fatter credit cards! And then I wake up from my sleep .....

It was great to see Renee and Marlon again and little Jakey and Jess! I just loved spending time with them and catching up on "old times". Hopefully it won't be so long before I go down and visit again!

I have to say I missed my family. I came back with much more appreciation for them! It's true what they say .... "absence makes the heart grow fonder".

Poor little Ash was crying her heart out when they dropped me off at the airport and I couldn't help it ..... I cried too! Aaron thought I was crazy - I was so looking forward to getting away and when the time comes I cry! Crazy!! I rang Ash every night to say goodnight and she sounded quite happy and content with me not being there which made me feel much better! Aaron did an amazing job playing Mr Mum while I was gone .... I even came home to a freshly vacuumed house! Very impressed!!! It's taken nearly 7 years of training!!!! hehehehe.

We went to Ikea today - bought some great stuff! I love it there!! There's always something new to see ..... and buy.

We took Ash to the Optometrist yesterday and unfortunately she takes after my side of the family and needs glasses! The poor kid couldn't even read the top line of letters! Lucky for us she is REALLY looking forward to getting glasses. Hopefully it will make things a lot easier for her at school. I will post pictures next week when she gets her glasses!

Anyway, I"m really tired now and need sleep! I'll leave you with a photo of my latest canvas. Kiss, kiss everyone!!

No comments: