Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Is it the weekend yet????

Just got home from the school P&C meeting. I handed over all the secretary stuff to the new woman and what a weight off my shoulders it was! I'm just too busy to be P&C secretary anymore.

I'm very upset - I just went to my private chocolate stash and saw that it had been raided! Yes, Aaron ate my last Kit Kat!! It's things like this that have driven some women to kill!! I know how they feel! I nnnneed ccchhoccccolate!

Not working tomorrow - taking Ash to the optometrist for her second appointment and to get her some glasses! She is so excited. It will be interesting to see if her school work improves or her mood in general. Fingers crossed! I can't wait to see what she looks like with glasses - CUTE!

Lauren is just the same. She loves hanging out with the cat during the day now that Ash is at school. She has great conversations with him and he makes a great pillow for when she's tired. He actually swiped at her the other day - she was being a bit too rough with him. I think she learnt her lesson!

I made peace with my next door neighbour yesterday. It was her birthday so I took over a gift for her. She had been on my mind for a couple of weeks. We had a falling out some months back and hadn't spoken for months but were quite good friends before that. The last few weeks it was really bugging me that there was "bad blood" between us. I have been wanting to go over to speak to her but kept putting it off - but I thought that her birthday would be the perfect opportunity to go over and "kiss and make up" - only we hugged and made up! Such a weight off my shoulders knowing we're talking again!

So, I encourage anybody out there who has "issues" with somebody in their life that they go out and settle any bad blood that exists! It's the best feeling when you do - believe me!

No photos again today sorry! I'll try to take some for next time!

No comments: