Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas is Coming!

I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks until Christmas!! It's come around so fast this year! I'm nowhere near ready. I've actualy found it quite difficult to get into the decorating this year. Not much inspiration out there - or is it just me??

What is with this weather??? I wore 3 layers of clothes today - it was FREEZING! It was like a winter's day! This silly thing is yesterday it was sweltering hot! Ashleigh was swimming in Mum's pool yesterday afternoon! Go figure!!?

I thought it was about time I posted some more photos, so below are some photos of the girls. Lauren hasn't been feeling very well lately so she rested her head in Ashleigh's lap for some comfort and luckily she has a very tender big sister who took good care of her!

And here are some photos of baby Jake. He is such a gorgeous little thing. Very cute! We've been seeing a lot of Belinda and Abel lately which is good. I really want the kids to grow up close to their cousins.

No comments: