Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas List

Here is something I was sent from a friend so I thought I'd post it on my blog!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the tree. No lights on the outside of the house because Aaron can’t be bothered getting up there and hanging them! Neither could I for that matter!

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No. Afraid someone ugly might walk through the door!

5. When do you put your decorations up? We put ours up the first Sunday of December. Sunday is always a quiet day in our house so it’s a nice day to do it!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Roast Turkey dinner and pavlova – YUM!!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Spending Christmas with our cousins from Canberra and going swimming Christmas Day!!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly can't remember! Mum - help! Can you remember?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, but I’d like to!!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? We put on Christmas music. Then we get the tree up and put the lights on first. Then we put the decorations on. Usually Aaron just sits and watches me do it while Ashleigh hands me the decorations to put up – she gets bored easily!

11. Snow - Love it or Dread it? Never had it!

12. Do you remember your favorite gift? My favourite gift would have to be a porcelain doll I got one year and I called her Trudy – don’t know why I just liked the name!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family and not having to worry about dieting!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pavlova – hands down!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around the streets at night during the weeks leading up to Christmas and looking at all the Christmas lights with the kids!

17. What tops your tree?
A star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I’d like to say giving but I have to say receiving is always fun!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? The First Noel.

20. Candy Canes? To hang on the tree – don’t like eating them much but Ashleigh does!

No comments: