Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve!

I thought I'd write a quick message to all my friends and family who are reading this to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!


The girls are very excited about Santa coming tonight and they are both having a nap as I am typing this to prepare for their big night out tonight with family. We are going to Jodie and Greg's house tonight for Christmas Eve dinner and to walk around (if this rain ever stops) to look at the Christmas lights on their street. It's like Las Vegas around them!! Every second house is light up so elaborately - Griswald's eat your heart out!!


We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and takes time out to reflect on the real meaning of Christmas!!


With love from Aaron, Mel, Ashleigh and Lauren!


Here is a photo of the girls - I really wanted to get some nice Christmas photos but haven't got a chance yet. Ashleigh is very excited about how long her hair is getting so I had to take a photo!! She wants to grow it long like Rapunzel!! Good luck!!

No comments: