Friday, October 27, 2006

Daylight Savings - YAY!!

I can't wait until Sunday - DAYLIGHT SAVINGS STARTS!! The girls have been waking up at the crack of dawn and it's killing me! Actually, I must admit I haven't been getting up at 5.45am when Ashleigh does - I put her in front of tv with one of her favourite videos and she's good for another hour!

I wonder how many people are going to be late for things on Sunday? It'll be interesting!

We're getting ready for Halloween on Tuesday. I've got outfits for the girls and we're going trick-or-treating! We didn't have much luck last year but we'll keep trying! If all else fails I'll just keep a stash of lollies at our house!

We're going out tonight - girlies and kids night! The boys are going to the Motor Show together so Joe and Mum and I are going to McDonalds with the kids for dinner! Ashleigh is really looking forward to it!

Well, I'd better run. Take care everyone!

No comments: