Saturday, August 26, 2006

We're Back!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while!

I've been working for the past two weeks at a real estate agency and loved every minute of it! I learnt so much about real estate! I'm really excited about buying a house next year! It's our goal - one which we are determined to make happen! With prices starting to fall it's becoming more of a reality! Aaron has done a fantastic job of playing Mr Mum and working from home at the same time!! Luckily his work allows him to work from home, otherwise we would have had to have put Lauren into Day Care which I don't think she's quite ready for!

Ashleigh is at her very first Fairy Tea Party today! She is so excited about it!! I'm sure we'll hear all about it when she gets home.




We're off to Mum and Dad's tonight for Mum's birthday dinner!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!! We're so grateful for all that you do!! Tonight we celebrate you!!!

We still haven't received the results from Lauren's blood test - hopefully in the next week or two!

Here are some photos for you. They are a long time coming!!



Belinda's off to New Zealand this week - lucky thing!! Aaron and I have made plans (still yet to book the flights) to go to NZ on 27th December for 3 weeks!!! Can't wait!! Grandma Stanley (Aaron's Mum) has never seen Lauren so it's going to be great.

Anyway, that's all I've got time for today!! I've got so much to do!

I'll blog again soon!!

No comments: