Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lauren's Big Bed!

We took the sides off Lauren's cot yesterday and converted it to a junior bed! She is a big girl now!! She absolutely loves it. We couldn't get her out of bed yesterday afternoon - she wanted to stay in there and play all day! Ashleigh loves it too because now when Lauren wakes up in the morning Ashleigh can climb in there a lot easier to lie with her! Here is a photo of Lauren asleep in her new big bed!


When I checked on Ashleigh last night before I went to bed this is what I saw!


She was snoring her head off in this position! I thought it was quite funny. She often sleeps like this! Nothing wrong with her!
Here is a photo of Ashleigh's freckles! How cute! They're cute now but I'm sure she'll learn to hate them as she gets older like I did! I hated my freckles growing up but hopefully she won't mind so much!

No comments: