Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lauren's Blood Test

Today we took Lauren in for her blood test and I have to say she was a very brave little girl! Of course she cried the entire time but she didn't scream which is what I was expecting. They took 3 vials of blood and it was the longest 5 minutes of my life - and Lauren's life for that matter I'm sure!! We won't get the results for another month unfortunately but at least we'll find out what is the cause of her slow development. If the results come back normal then she will have to go under general anaesthetic and get an MRI. I hope it doesn't come to that because she is still so young! Below is a photo of Lauren's hand where she had the blood test and also a picture of Ashleigh with crazy hair after towel drying it.



We are all doing really well. Ashleigh has started up swimming again this term and absolutely loves it! She is a great swimmer and she just loves the water. Her reading is improving and she loves school.

I am going for an interview on Friday with an employment agency to get some part-time temp work. I can't wait! It will be good to go back to work and experience work life once again! It's good because now that Aaron's home during the day I can go out to work and then when I get home he can go to work - Tag Team! That way we won't have to put Lauren into day care.

Well that's it for now. I'll keep you posted about Lauren's tests!

No comments: