Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Our Trip To Wollongong

We went to Wollongong on the weekend and went for a drive to Scarborough where the new bridge is that was built ON the ocean. It's such a nice drive - I think Aaron and I enjoyed it more than the girls but it's definitely something EVERYONE must do before they die - it's sooooo pretty! I have posted some photos of our trip:


Here is a photo of a church that has been converted into a house! It's so quaint - looks so much better in real life - the lighting was bad as it was quite dark when I took this photo.


We have all been sick with the vomiting bug! I swear I have never been so sick in all my life! Lauren got it first, then she gave it to me and I graciously passed it on to Aaron! Ashleigh managed to escape it luckily! I still feel really queezy!

Other than that we're all doing really well!

No comments: