Thursday, February 28, 2008

License to Print Money!

Today we were at the shops and Ashleigh asked if I could buy her something from K-Mart.

I told her that we were on a budget and that I didn't have any spare money.

She looked at me and said "well just go to that machine and get some money out" (meaning the ATM)

I explained to her that you had to have money in the bank before you can get money out of "the machine" and that it didn't give you money for free!!

If only it was that easy!!

Oh, how sweet it is to be young and oblivious!

It's the last day of summer tomorrow - not that it's been a very good summer for us this year. It was actually quite cold today and I was in my element. I love the cold weather!! Bring it on!!

Hope you all have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

:)
i like ash's thinking.
had to giggle at the simplicity of it.