Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Brush With Fame ...... Literally!

Not much is going on. Aaron's on the mend and I'm feeling great as I cleaned the house from top to bottom, left to right, upside down and inside out yesterday. It's the cleanest the house has been in months!

Yesterday I was up at the local pharmacy when who should happen to brush my shoulder as she walked past me? The one and only Bec Cartright (not sure of the spelling - the chic who married Lleyton Hewitt).

So there you go, that's the most exciting thing that's happened to me this week.

I'm in the process of organising Lauren's Birthday on Monday. Still not sure what to buy her. She has everything she could possibly need. She'd be happy with a packet of pegs to be honest. Such an easy kid to please!

Valentine's Day tomorrow - I hope Aaron's feeling better by then, I might get pizza delivered! he, he, ha, ha.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

wow...look at you, all hanging out with famous people now!! :)

and i'd order the dessert pizza too, it being v-day and all.

HUGS!!