Monday, February 11, 2008

Meet Fireball!




This is Fireball. Ashleigh's new siamese fighter fish. She named him herself - I was actually quite surprised.

She went for something completely different to her last fish Ben. I think I might move it away from Furby though - Furby looks just about ready to eat it!! I don't want it to die of a heart attack!!

So my weekend ended up being horrible! After all that build up.

Friday night - dinner with friends - what a nightmare. Five minutes after arriving at the restaurant I got a massive headache and a wave of nausea just hit me. I told our friends that I had to go and lie down in the car. About 10 minutes later Aaron came out to the car and said we're going to get take away and leave so I can go home to bed.

As soon as we got home I was so ill.

I was hugging the porcelein all night. I swear I have never felt so sick in all my life! I don't know what it was but I was so sick.

At about 10.30pm I asked Aaron to call a friend of ours who had some 'miracle chinese pills'. She told me about them once a few months ago but never thought anything more of it until I actually got sick!

Aaron drove over and got them straight away (lucky they were home). As soon as he got home I took them. I nearly threw them up as I was taking them but I was sick enough to try anything. They smelt disgusting and tasted just as bad but boy did they work a treat! Within an hour I felt like normal again as if nothing had ever happened.

So for those of you out there looking for amazing nausea pills (even kids can take them) they're called:

Po Chai Pills.

The box is all in Chinese but they are incredible!! Everyone should have a box of these in their cupboards just in case!



On a happier note .....

Tomorrow's our 8 year wedding anniversary! Aaron's planned something special for us - I just hope I don't get sick this time!

I'm really looking forward to going out and spending time together for a change. It doesn't happen as often as I'd like but that's the joy of having kids!

Anyway, have a good night peeps. Sweet dreams and I wish you all a very happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

glad to hear your friend was able to help!!

happy anniversary!!