Friday, February 08, 2008

More Photos

T.G.I.F!!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

Out to dinner with friends tonight - Thai my favourite!

Tomorrow a friend from Melbourne is up and I'm spending the day with her. I haven't seen her in over a year!

And a relaxing day on Sunday - church in the morning and the rest of the day time to relax!

I'd love to paint the girl's bedrooms but I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment just yet. I need to build up to doing that!

The weather has been horrible lately! We had the BIGGEST bolt of lightning and clap of thunder yesterday - I swear I felt it go right through me. Very scary!! These storms have been so ferocious - scary but exciting at the same time!

We had better weather in New Zealand. Speaking of NZ, here are some more photos!



The girls chasing "Chook" Poppy and Nanny's pet chicken!



Going out on the boat at "The Batch". So much fun!!


Lauren hugging dog's again - this one is Cujoe - grandma's other dog.



I hope you all have a great weekend! I plan to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
glo.riah said...

awh, sweet photos!!

the weather here has been slowly warming up...
i can't believe it is almost spring here...what happened to my winter?!

:)

miss you guys!!