Friday, February 01, 2008

Up, Up and Away!

Our trip to New Zealand was fantastic! We had such a great time.

It was Lauren's first time on a plane and it had been so long since Ashleigh had been on a plane that she was just as excited.

Our day started very early with a 5.30am wake up!



Lauren made a new friend while we were there - Muzza the dog! She just adored her!




I just love the scenery in New Zealand. Everything is so green - gentle rolling hills and water everywhere - you're never far from a stream or a river or the ocean in New Zealand - it's very tranquil.

I wish you could have spent some time looking around NZ Gloria - it's soooo pretty!



Ashleigh and I at Whangamata (pronounced Fongamatah)




The view from "The Batch" in Opoutere. What a great holiday house! We did lots of fishing, walking, swimming and rides on the boat.



Anyway, I've got to go and do a mammoth grocery shop now so I'll blog more later!



1 comment:

glo.riah said...

oh my!!
that is just gorgeous!!

cute pics of the girls, mel...they are getting so big, it hurts my heart!!