Monday, February 04, 2008

Oh No - I'm Officially Old!!!!!

Yep, like I've been saying the last couple of months I'm really starting to see the signs of old age!!

First it was the crusty heels on my feet.

Then it was the food getting stuck in between my teeth after almost every meal.

Then I started noticing it's getting harder and harder to lose weight - no matter what I do it has been impossible to lose weight!

Now, the final straw!!! I found my VERY FIRST grey hair this morning!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!

There it was, right smack bang in the middle of my forehead - screaming out "LOOK AT ME!"

OMGosh!! I NEVER thought I'd be plucking grey hairs out of my head at age 32!!

It's a sad state of affairs my friends!

Lucky for me, I still feel the same but my body's rebelling - wanting to show the world that I've hit the big 3 0!!

What's gonna happen when I hit 40!!! I dread to think!

Oh well my friends I will leave you with a couple of pictures of our trip to NZ whilst I go and inspect my head for more scary grey things!



Ash enjoying an ice cream - they are the best in NZ!



More beautiful scenery - driving from Waihi (Aaron's Mum's farm) to Kati Kati (A's Dad's Farm). Such a beautiful drive. We did this drive quite a few times - you NEVER get sick of it!




Ashleigh found someone she could connect with.

2 comments:

glo.riah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glo.riah said...

beautiful!!

re: the grey hairs- i feel your pain, mel.
it seems mine started popping up around the time we moved to tx...
coincidence?
i think
not.