Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sick of being Sick!

That just about sums it up!

I've had a head cold for over a week now and I'm OVER IT! Headaches, body aches, blocked nose, coughing - it sucks to be me right now!

That's why I haven't blogged all week - too sick to drag myself to the computer! That and the fact that I have had nothing to comment on - just me lying around feeling sorry for myself.

I can't wait for the day that I can go to the toilet without an audience and without general comments from my kids. For example, if Lauren sees that I've gone to the toilet she says "Good girl Mummy, well done!". As you can guess that's what I say to her every time she uses the potty!

"Yeah thanks sweetie, it's only taken me 32 years to get it all down pat".

I'm having a problem with Ashleigh biting her nails at the moment. She bites them all the time - it's to the point now that I turn to her say "Do you want a bit of salt with that?". Any ideas on how to stop her biting? I must say, I've always been a nail biter so I know where she gets it from!

Anyway, that's about it from me. Hope you're all healthy and well!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

:) sweet lauren!!
we'd all like a "well done!"
every once in awhile, huh?

as for ash's nails...
paint them.
or put lotion on her hands
so that when she bites them
she tastes the lotion.
try something scented
since that tends to taste the worst.

good luck!!

hope you feel better soon,
we're a bit under the weather
here too.