Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lucky Me!

Aaron came home from work tonight with these for me .....



Lucky girl hey!

We had a visit from an unexpected creature the other night. Aaron thinks it's a moth but I think it's a butterfly because it has pretty colours on it! What do you think? It was massive - a lot bigger in real life!


In this picture Ashleigh didn't actually know that she was posing in front of a huge butterfly - I just told her to back up to the wall so I could take her photo. I'm not sure if she would be smiling quite so much if she knew what was right beside her head!


Still not feeling great. Went to the doctor today and he said that I had a very red throat and badly swollen glands. He put me on really strong antibiotics and told me that I should feel 100% by tomorrow. Fingers crossed. It feels like I'm swollowing razor blades at the moment. I've never had such a sore throat before!

Below is a photo of Lauren's BIG GIRL BED. She is loving it! She's out of the cot now and loves being in a bed like Ashleigh's. She has done really well in it. Hasn't fallen out once - yet!


Anyway, hope you're all well. I'm off to go and watch Lost and then off to bed for me!!



Gloria - I read your blog and I'm thinking I might read A Million Little Pieces myself. I wanted to read it when there was all that hype about it but then when I found out it wasn't a true story it kind of put me off but I think I might give it a try anyway.

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

do try it. it's a bit gritty
and it was getting on my nerves today
(he has a grudge against God)
but over all it is interesting.

re: using ash as a size reference-
LOL you are EVIL!! :) remember the blue tongue
lizard?? that's what it reminds me of, how i got
my girl one to pose next to it, and she had no clue that lizard was mean!! :)

love lauren's bed spread, it's darling!!