Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a busy week! I've had two days of painting a canvas for a friend - see the finished product below. Then I had to go and help out at Ashleigh's school - making hairy heads! Then I had to get creative and make an Easter bonnet for Ashleigh to parade at school. Pretty poor effort but at least she had a hat to wear on the day - plus she liked it!!


Friend's canvas .......



I must admit, I've been a bit slack this easter. No decorations and not much thought went in to gifts this year either. However, I was spoiled .... here's what I got from Aaron this year ....




I know it's not made of chocolate but I've been wanting a new watch for about a year now!! I like!

I'm cursed I tell you! I had 3 days off from being sick and then on Friday night I started to get a sore throat again! I can't believe how sick I've been lately. So I'm off to the doctor AGAIN tomorrow!

I'll leave you with a photo of me doing Lauren's hair - this is not usually a pleasant experience - for either of us but she managed a smile!

No comments: