Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Spring is in the air!!

Well yesterday was the first day of Spring and it didn't disappoint!!

The weather was fantastic. It was warm and there was a soft breeze blowing the wonderful fragrance of nearby jasmine into our backyard.

I was able to do a couple of loads of washing - perfect weather for drying clothes on the line!

I went for a walk and did some shopping.

I'm still a little disappointed I've only managed to lose 2 kilos but I'm sticking to it!! Summer's just around the corner!

Lauren and I made some fantastic tasting cupcakes! Thanks for the recipe B! So simple and yet so tasty! Maybe that's why I've only lost 2kg! Mind you, I only ate ONE because I HAD to see what they were like!!!


Notice Lauren has stripped down to just a singlet. That's how warm the weather was - lovely!

I borrowed a friend's copy of the book "Breaking Dawn".


It's the last book in the series I'm reading. I started reading it last night. So far so good.

The day finished with Lauren lying on the kitchen floor watching Aaron and I make dinner.



It all got a bit too much for her in the end!


1 comment:

glo.riah said...

lol
she fell asleep on the floor??