Sunday, September 14, 2008

Funny ....

After a few days of stress and sick children I decided to check out what messages people had left for me on my Facebook Fun Space - just to give me a laugh and to put a smile on my face.

This one was left by my wonderful husband (one of the clean ones) I thought it was funny.

"Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. To everyone's amazement, all of the colour ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost wimpering. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

Sorry 'Glo' I know you like Bush but I'm sure even you would find this one funny!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

lmao
that's hilarious,
i don't care who ya are!!

xoxox