Friday, September 12, 2008

Random

Boy the computer's slow today!!

Not much is going on here. Ashleigh is home sick still with a throat and ear infection. Apparently she's highly contagious.

Lauren has the beginning signs of it.

And to top it off, Aaron left for Perth, Brisbane and Darwin today. He'll be gone for 12 days! Happy Joy! I just hope I don't get sick!!

I'm halfway through my book - and enjoying it. Man it's a thick book! I don't know exactly how many pages but let's just say LOTS!! I almost get a sore arm holding it up to read!!

The weather is spectacular today. We've had some pretty lousy weather the last week or so but it's another gorgeous day today. Just right I'd say - not too hot, not too cold.

Well that's about it. Not very exciting but I thought I'd blog anyway!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

you should send aaron with the camera
sometime!!
all of those places, i am sure there
are PLENTY of interesting things to capture!!

::sigh::
i miss aus!!