Monday, September 08, 2008

What's on the agenda for today!??!

So yesterday was Father's Day. Unfortunately I felt a bit under the weather so I wasn't able to spoil Aaron as much as I would've liked.

Lucky for me I have a hubby who doesn't care too much about being fussed over.

He got some lovely gifts from the girls and was showered with hugs and kisses. Again, not keen on being fussed over.

So what's on the agenda for today?

Walk Lauren to her Learn 4 Fun class and then walk back home - that's a good 50 minute walk!
Then off to Aldi's to get some essential grocery items.
Then clean the house a bit.
End the day with having Belinda and her family over for dinner (Aaron's sister)

And that's it.

Hope you all have a great week!!

By the way, we didn't forget your birthday Richard - it's on it's way!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

i miss aldis too!!

:(
the lemon soda in the plastic bottle....
get a picture of it for me sometime, okay?
i'd love to put it on my blog!!