Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still sick. Today's probably been one of my worst days so far. The cold is all in my head today. So I feel sleepy and mucusy - yuck!

Tomorrow's going to be a better day! I'm going to wake up feeling 100%. Power of positive thinking!!

Aaron just rang. He's in Alice Springs waiting for a flight to Darwin! He sounds tired. Unfortunately, we're ALL sick at the moment!

I had a great day on Tuesday. Belinda offered to have Lauren for me for the day (lifesaver!!) so I took myself shopping!! It's great to see all the Christmas decorations in the shops. I LOVE Christmas!! YAY!! I even bought myself some nice summery pjs!

Anyway, I'd better go and get Ashleigh to do some homework as we have a pretty busy weekend and she ALWAYS leaves it until the weekend to do it!! Lauren just woke up from a 3 hour sleep - she obviously needed it - poor sick little thing. I just hope she sleeps tonight!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

christmas in the shops already?!
say it aint so!!