Friday, August 08, 2008

Bollywood Obsession

Ashleigh has a new obsession ....



It's no longer mermaids (at least not this month).

She wants to walk around in a sari and dance her way through life!

But do you think I can find a child size sari anywhere!? It's impossible. The only one I could find was one from America for $99!! But I'm not about to spend that kind of money on something that she will grow out of anyway!
I think I'm going to have to get creative and sew one for her!!

There's not much happening with us at the moment.

The most exciting thing happening this weekend is we're dogsitting for a friend of ours.
The dog's name is Cooper and he's a little shit zhu cross king cavalier spaniel.
Aaron's not happy about it but he's going to be working the whole weekend anyway!
I'll take photos! He's a cute little thing!
Hopefully Aaron will fall in love with it and want to get a dog.
Mind you, I'm not ready for a dog just yet - maybe when Lauren's at school in 2010!

I've decided to be SUPER ORGANISED and start getting ready for Christmas now! I'll take photos of the little projects I do over the coming weeks and hopefully inspire some of you out there to do the same! Be organised that is!!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I plan to!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

i loooooved that movie!!
i think you could TOTALLY sew a sari for the wee one.
i think it'll be cute!!
&
go YOU for getting ready for christmas
in AUGUST!!