Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clever Kid!

I walked into Lauren's bedroom the other day and I found this sitting on her toy box ....


Can anyone guess what it is??

Here's an explanation:

Ashleigh has her own computer in her bedroom now - so she can do her educational games without clogging up our computer!

She thought that it was a bit unfair that Lauren didn't have her own computer too so she made her one - a laptop made out of paper!!

Genius I tell ya!! This kid comes out with the most amazing things sometimes!!

I thought it was so cute!!

Well that's it for today!

By the way, my absolute FAVE song at the moment - I'm yours by Jason Mraz!!! LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

love that song, too!!

your girl is so sweet,
thinking about her lil sister like that...

and guess what song is big now, in the U.S.??

swing, by savage..yeah, soooo old...it was huge in aus like 2 years ago, right??