Friday, August 29, 2008

O Christmas Tree .....

So here is my first project for Christmas this year .....



Christmas tree place cards.

As it is Jodie's turn (my sister) to have Christmas Eve at her place this year I'm not 100% sure where I'll use them but Ash and I had fun making them!!

I've still got to make the table runner (I'm looking forward to this project) - I just haven't had a chance to get to Spotlight to buy the fabric!! As I tend to go for the gold, pink and green colours at Christmas I'll have to find something along those lines!

I walked into the Reject Shop the a couple of days ago and they already have Christmas wrapping paper and cards!!

I guess I'm not the only one starting Christmas preparations early this year!!

We have a house guest at the moment. A friend of ours from Perth is staying with us until Monday so the girls get to share a bedroom for the next few nights.


Last night was their first night sharing the room and they both fell asleep REALLY quickly. This surprised me because I thought they'd be too busy talking and giggling all night but Lauren was asleep within half an hour of putting her to bed and Ashleigh wasn't too far behind her! Maybe I should leave them together for a while!!!

We're off to Wollongong tomorrow for a kid's birthday party! I hope it's good weather!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

i love ash's bed cover!!
those colors look good together.

and christmas already?!
give halloween a fighting chance already!!
lol