Thursday, July 17, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes .....

Here are a couple of comments Ash and Lauren have made this past week or so.

To set the scene ..... we were all getting ready to go out, racing around grabbing jackets and shoes.

Lauren was dawdling along (as usual) and got in Ashleigh's way so Ashleigh says to her:

"Move, you slow coach!"

Lauren turned to Ash with fury in her eyes and says .....

"I'm not a coach!"


Then this morning I couldn't get Lauren to get in the car to go to the shops (she didn't want to go) so I enticed her by grabbing her favourite CD and told her we would listen to her music in the car if she gets in the car quickly.

With that she raced out the door (at least as quickly as Lauren could move, which, let's face it, isn't very fast) and jumped into the car.

I put the CD on and Ashleigh said "Do we have to listen to this music?".

I told her that it was her favourite CD when she was little. She replied:

"I listen to human music now!".

As opposed to what exactly .....?

I had to laugh!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

lol human music!!
your girls are hilarious...
i remember when we lived in england
hj used to tell me "its FROGGY outside!!"