Thursday, July 24, 2008

Addicted!

On Monday night I raced over to a friend's house and borrowed 'New Moon' - the next book in the series I'm reading.
The shops have sold out and I couldn't wait any longer to get started!!

I have to say, I'm addicted! I'm halfway through and I'd probably be finished by now if kids or housework didn't get in the way.

Why is it, whenever you sit down to read or watch tv something happens to spoil it!??

Take today for example, Lauren was happy sitting down watching her favourite DVD.
She was glued to the tv for about 15 minutes so I assumed it'd be safe for me to sit down and read. I figured I had about 45 minutes to read until her DVD finished but NOOOOO!

No sooner had I sat down that Lauren decided she needed to do a poo. She got up and after 5 minutes screamed out "Mum, I need you!"

Of course she did!! I was sitting down enjoying myself!!

Speaking of poo ...... here is a photo my cousin sent me of her little baby boy, Ben.

I LOVE the top!



Anyway, there's not much else to report on. Aaron gets home on Saturday or early Sunday morning so I'm counting down the days!
How many more sleeps?
Like I don't know the answer to that question - I've been counting down since the day he left!!

No comments: