Friday, July 25, 2008

I Felt Like a Change ....

You have probably noticed the change of colour ... I felt like a change and since I can't paint the walls in my house I decided to paint the wall of my blog instead!!

I finished 'New Moon' today so I'm off to get the next book on the weekend (hopefully) - Eclipse!

I'll have to read it slowly because it's the last one in the series and I'm not sure when the next one is being released.

I have a habit of completely forgetting the finer details of books I've read only months after I finished reading them so I don't want to forget any "bits" before I start the next one.

Aaron's home tomorrow - ONE MORE SLEEP!!! YAY!!

A friend from Wollongong rang yesterday and she wants to catch up next week. I'm sorely tempted to go and visit her for a couple of days instead of just a couple of hours. I think I deserve a little time to myself to "re-group" and relax! We'll see. I won't make any plans because every time I've made plans to go away something has happened. Either I've gotten sick or one of the kids have gotten sick or Aaron's had to go in to work. So this time, I'm not making any plans. I'll just wake up one day and decide to go!!! Very unlike me!!

Anyway, I'm off to go and pick up Ash from school. She went on an excursion today to the Maritime Museum so I'm sure she's going to be very excited!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

the next book is out in august here...
breaking dawn...
so ask about it at the shops next time you go!!