Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ashleigh and I had a girly day today.

We spent the day shopping and seeing Kung Fu Panda. It wasn't a bad movie considering I didn't want to go and see it. I tried to convince Ashleigh to go and see Narnia instead but she really wanted to see Kung Fu Panda so I went along with it. I actually enjoyed it in the end - it was quite funny! Ashleigh thought it was scary in parts but overall it was a good movie.

Remind me, however, to take duct tape with me the next time I take Ashleigh to the movies!!

She was THE most vocal child in the cinema!! She'd scream out things like "OUCH" - I'm talking OUT LOUD!! And then she laughed really loud (in all the appropriate parts at least). But I've never heard her talk so much through a movie. I kept shooshing her but there was no controlling the beast! It was a little embarrassing.

So far we've all had a nice holiday break. Let's hope it continues that way!!

No comments: