Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One week down .....

Let me just start by saying I'm so glad last week is over with.

We had a full on week last week:

Ash had friends over to play 4 out of the 5 days! Dramas as usual - tears, tantrums etc!!
Gardening workshop for the kids (lots of fun)
Doctors appointments
2 weeks of house work to catch up on
Ironing up to my eye balls
Errands to run
Candle party to do
Cleaning and organising the study

And all that with Aaron away on business!

This week is a lot quieter - thankfully!

We had a quiet day yesterday. Went up to the shops and had a look around.

Today we had more doctor's appointments this morning (yes, we've all been a bit under the weather lately). This afternoon Ashleigh had a play at her friend's house.

Tomorrow - Lauren's at kindy. No other plans then for the rest of the week! Just taking it easy.

I'm starting a diet - yes, again!! This time I'm going for the low carb option. Today is day one and I'm absolutely STARVING!!! I always starve the first week of a diet. I've got to do something though. I just seem to be putting on so much weight lately - ho, hum!

Anyway, there's not much else to report on.

Life is good.

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

winter always does that to me.
the kilos just kind of appear
when the temps are low...

good luck with the lo carb!!