Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Week One!

Well, we are halfway through week one of school holidays and so far so good. We have been keeping busy.


Ashleigh came out with a couple of 'funnies' the other day. First one:


She was sitting on Dad's lap with Lauren and Dad said: "Straight hair (pointing at Ashleigh) and curly hair (pointing at Lauren)". Without skipping a beat Ashleigh then pointed to Dad and said "No hair". LOL!! (Mum, this means Laugh Out Loud)!! Very funny!!


The second one:


We were shopping for some boots for Ashleigh and she said to me "Mum, I want some pointy boots - not pointy like a toothpick but pointy". I had to laugh - very specific instructions she gave me!


I ran into an old friend from school today at Kellyville Pets. It was great to see her again! I'm sorry I ever lost contact with her but that happens sometimes. Why does it happen? I guess we just get so busy living our life that we forget to pick up the phone and call people. That's something I need to work on!


Anyway, that's it for now I'll leave you with a couple of photos of the girls. The first one is a photo of Lauren's crazy, curly, LONG hair!! The next one is a photo Ashleigh took of herself, holding the camera from a distance. It's a bit out of focus but we get the idea! And the last one is of the girls colouring in their colouring in competition to get a free goldfish from Kellyville Pets. They have called them "Sugar" and "Spice".

1 comment:

gloria said...

it looks like it is still really COLD over there!!
love the pics!!