Monday, July 30, 2007

Not much happening 'round here today.

Had a really early start to the day. Ashleigh had a doctor's appointment at 8.15am at Norwest so we left home at ten to eight. It was a bit of a shock to the system given we are normally just eating breakfast at this time of the day.

To top things off - it was F.F.FREEZING!

We applied for a rental property on the weekend. There was about 30 other people looking through the house at the same time as us. They received over 20 applications for this property so I'm not holding my breath. We'll be VERY lucky if we get it. It was a great house though!

Here is a photo of Lauren and me.


I haven't taken many photos lately. Been so busy living life.

We've got a quiet night tonight. Aaron's working until late so the girls will most likely be in bed by the time he gets home. I think we'll just have something simple for dinner tonight.

Bye for now!

No comments: