Thursday, August 02, 2007

Is It the Weekend Yet???

I'm enjoying a day at home by myself today. Ashleigh's back at school after having 3 days off sick and Lauren's at Kindy. I've been for a walk and cleaned the house. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day.

Latest song I downloaded: Elton John's Your Song.

Book I'm reading at the moment: The Secret - a couple of people have told me I must read it so I'm giving it a go.

Dinner tonight: Going out for dinner tonight - not sure where, Aaron's organising it. Very excited!! It means I don't have to cook!

Tomorrow: Nothing planned yet. Aaron's flying to Melbourne for the day.

What I'm thinking right now: I REALLY, REALLY want a new car - Ford Focus, either in a dusty blue or silver.

What I'm listening to right now: The news on tv - bridge collapse in Mississippi. Scary!

Well, I'm gonna go and have a shower and do my hair for the first time in 2 days!

I'll leave you with a couple of photos:

This is a photo of the girls in their pjs







This is a photo of Ashleigh's freaky socks - kinda like gloves for your toes!



This one Ashleigh took of herself - she loves taking photos and who better to photograph than yourself right!?!?

No comments: