Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We had a pretty busy weekend. On Saturday we drove to Lakemba to drop off some stuff for Aaron's work and then we drove to Hurstville to drop off some more stuff. At last it's out of our garage and I get my garage back!

While we were in Hurstville we drove past my Nan's old house. It's amazing how different it looks now! I almost didn't recognise it - it still brought back fond memories! Nan was basically the only grandparent I had for a long time. And no matter how selfish people can get in their old age they're still your grand parents and you love them unconditionally!

On Sunday we helped Belinda move house. It was a harsh reminder of what we are going to have to go through in a few months time ourselves. Not looking forward to it!!

How hot was the weekend? Saturday was 25 degrees and Sunday was 24 degrees! Fantastic weather!! We were all dressed in t-shirts.

Below is a photo of Ash in bed asleep last night. She absolutely loves the felt board Nana gave her! She even falls asleep playing with it! Who would have thought that something so simple would provide so many hours of entertainment for the kid!??


Anyway, I've got a pretty quiet day today. I'm going to the movies with a friend tonight - can't wait! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: