Friday, July 06, 2007

Random Thoughts .....

Lauren is starting to put some words together now and making an attempt to make a sentence. She has started saying things like "Good, Mummy" when I ask her if something is good. This morning she said "open door" - I was so happy! It's better than just "good" and "door".

I started up Weight Watchers again yesterday. Went to my first meeting in over a year. I hope to lose 10kgs this time around. Wish me luck!

Got some great news, Amanda (Aaron's sister) has announced her wedding date - 27th January 2008! Yipee - finally an excuse to go to New Zealand!! I love weddings so I'm really looking forward to it! Can't wait Amanda and Richard!!!

Anyway, not much else going on at the moment. Aaron's playing with matches at the moment - simple things! The house absolutely stinks! Lucky the fire alarm hasn't gone off! I think he missed out on the opportunity to play with matches as a boy and has decided to make up for it now!

Bye for now guys!!

No comments: