Saturday, July 21, 2007

So our house sold last week and now we have to look for somewhere else to live. Two years ago I would have been devastated to leave this house/street but now I think I'm ready for something new.

A lot of people have moved out of our street over the past year. Brian and Denise, Gloria and her family (Jim's still here but not for long), Andrew and Ursula and the people down the end of the street (not sure what their names were). It's funny. We were the 2nd people to move in to this street so we've seen people come and go and now it's our turn! I wonder what the future holds for us?

A cop and his fiancee bought the house so that now makes 4 police on our one little street! At least it will be safe!!

It's going to be hard trying to find something to rent that is reasonable in price and close to Ashleigh's school. Hopefully we will find something by October!

One of my favourite shows is on television as I'm typing this - Shawshank Redemption! I love that movie!

Aaron's at a mate's house - he has just recently gone through a messy break-up with his wife and he really wanted someone to talk to so Aaron's gone to do some male bonding - not sure how that will go (for those of you who know Aaron you'll know that he isn't all that good at listening to people's sob stories - he really needs to be in the mood).

We're having a Christmas in July next week with the family. Never been to one before let alone hosted one so anybody who has any ideas out there I'd love to hear them!

Anyway, I'm going to get cosy in bed - it's quite cold tonight. Nighty night!!

No comments: