Thursday, July 26, 2007

I feel as though I accomplished a lot today. I've been a bit stressed lately but I'm slowly getting things under control again.

Looking forward to the weekend.

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning. I lost 1.1kg this week!! That's a total of 2.6kgs in 3 weeks! Not bad. Still got another 6kgs to go. I have to say I had a bad day today - I ate a lot of junk food and chocolate (because in my book - chocolate ain't junk food!). I'll be good tomorrow - promise!

"Sugar" died this morning (Lauren's goldfish). I think it had a disease when we bought it. Half of it's tail fell off the day after we bought it and it has progressively gotten worse. Towards the end his entire tail had fallen off and it looked horrible! I think he's going to have to have one last swim down the toilet bowl tonight while the girls are in bed.

I woke up this morning absolutely wrecked. I can't remember the last time I was this tired! I don't know why I'm so tired but last night I fell asleep in the middle of Medium and that's one of my all time favourite shows!! I hope I'm not coming down with something!

I got a whole bunch of photos developed last week with the 15cent deal at Harvey Norman so I've got heaps of photos to sort through. That's a job for next week I think. Too much to think about right now.

Anyway I'm going to get ready for bed. Take care all!!

No comments: