Thursday, July 26, 2007

Big Mistake ....

Yep, I made a big mistake yesterday.

About 2 weeks ago Aaron heated something up in the microwave and it exploded all through the microwave so I thought I'd sit and wait to see how long it would take him to clean it. Days went past - he heated up his porridge every morning and still it didn't get cleaned so I said to him:

"You know, fairies aren't going to come along and clean the microwave for you - you made the mess - you clean it".

I got the usual response, "Yeah, yeah".

So, finally it got too much for me to bear (after 2 weeks mind you) so I cleaned it. Yesterday I said to Aaron:

"Did you see that the fairies cleaned the microwave for you?"

Well, you should have seen Ashleigh. Her eyes opened wide she said "DID THEY??"

She ran over to the microwave and looked inside "Wow, that's amazing". "I saw them you know Mum". She looked in the microwave about 3 more times - totally amazed!

Then I asked her to make her bed - you can guess the response I got:

"The fairies will make it for me Mum".

What have I done???

No comments: