Thursday, June 21, 2007

Well, I can honestly say that my day sucked!! I haven't been out of the house all week and it's starting to really bug me. Ashleigh was sick the first half of the week and last night Lauren came down with a vomitting bug! She vomitted all night last night and she has been vomitting all day today! She has been absolutely miserable. I have NEVER seen her this miserable. Everytime I got up to go to the toilet or do some washing (I had about 10 towels worth of vomit to clean) she would burst out crying and follow me. I have just put her to bed because I couldn't take anymore of her crying ..... oops I spoke too soon, she just started crying!! I'll leave her a while and see if she stops. Fingers crossed!!

I just hope we both get a half decent night's sleep because I'm so exhausted.

Aaron's in Melbourne too so I've had no reprieve.

Aaron and I are going out for dinner tomorrow night at China Town and I CAN'T WAIT!!

Anyway, I'd better go get her it sounds like she's going to vomit again.

Bye.

No comments: