Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy ...


Today is the first day in AGES that I have spent the whole day at home. I can't remember the last time I was at home all day!! It's actually quite nice. I've caught up on housework (well nearly, there's always the ironing that gets left until last) and I've already planned dinner!!

We found out a couple of days ago that the owner wants to sell the house so we may need to move. The good thing is we've got until November before we move. Bit of a bummer though - just when I start to get settled we have to move!

Aaron's been working really long hours lately so he has just fallen asleep - at 6.30pm!! It'll be interesting to see if he sleeps right through!

I walked into our bedroom the other day - the girls were watching tv and I found them having a tender moment.
Lucky the camera was nearby!
Lauren discovered she can pull funny faces.

Now she does it all the time!

Not much planned for the weekend. It's supposed to be raining so we may just have a quiet one at home!

No comments: