Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rain, Rain and More Rain!


That just about says it all!! Like the saying goes "When it rains, it pours". Well that's certainly the case these days. I must admit I do like the rain and the cold weather. It makes me feel alive!!


Didn't do much today. Ash was home sick again today. Really not well. She had a temperature of 39 degrees again and stayed on the lounge most of the day. Hopefully she'll get better soon!


The cat decided to vomit on the carpet today! We have tiles as far as the eye can see and he decided to throw up on the carpet!! Stupid, ruddy animal! Just what I needed when I had a sick kid and a throbbing headache!!


Funny thing happened tonight. I got a phone call from this guy who had rung the wrong number. Guess what his name was? John Bailey!! I laughed and told him that I had an Uncle John Bailey - he didn't see the irony. I think he thought I was a bit crazy when I explained that I had an uncle by the same name! I don't think he really cared to be honest. Oh well.


Tried to take some photos of the girls today. Lauren was OK with it but poor Ash really wasn't in the mood but she still managed a smile. The poor thing!


Thanks for the t-shirts Grandma Stanley!!


And thanks for the present Aunty Mandy and Jared (I mean Richard). Ash loves the MLP and the photo album etc. Thanks so much.


I can hear the rain pouring down - I hope Aaron drives home safely tonight!


Better run! Night ya'll.

No comments: