Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. Been busy getting over my virus and just catching up after a week of not doing much.

I finally got a photo from the Family Reunion. This is just my family. I haven't got a photo of the extended family just yet.


It was such a great day. Can't wait to do it again!

Ashleigh found herself a new friend last week - a gecko that she rescued from the clutches of Thomas! She didn't want to let it go. Please excuse her in her undies!



I'm loving the mandarins at the moment - so juicy and sweet!! I buy heaps and then this is what I'm left with after only one day!!


How many of you out there remember the movie The Labrynth? Both the girls are hooked on it at the moment! They watch it over and over again. They're watching as I speak (type). It's such a classic film!

Anyway, I hope all you mothers our there had a great Mother's Day. I was very lucky - I got my early Mother's Day present a Dyson vacuum cleaner and I got some pjs, chocolate and flowers (pansies - my favourite - they look great in a teracotta pot outside!).

Have a great week everyone! Happy Birthday to me tomorrow!! The big 32!!

No comments: