Saturday, May 19, 2007

I had a great birthday this week.

I can't believe I've had my birthday already this year. Where has the year gone?

I got lots of nice gifts - thanks to everyone for your gifts, I loved them all!

As Aaron has been working a lot lately (long days and lots of travelling interstate) he gave me money so I can go and buy something nice. I know some people might think this is a bit impersonal but I am so grateful for it cos if he had've bought me something it would have been rushed and this way I can get something I REALLY want, which is:

Shoes
Clothes and
Canvases to paint

Ashleigh gave me some magazines for my birthday and Lauren gave me some flowers (tulips - very nice).

Aaron's off to the Gold Coast again tomorrow and doesn't get back until Wednesday so I have another 3 nights to endure sleeping with Ashleigh - legs and arms fly everywhere!!

We're planning a trip to Wollongong on Thursday when Aaron gets home but it's not all fun - Aaron has some stands to build while he's down there but only for a couple of hours each day so it's not so bad. The rest of the time we can go to the beach and visit friends and go shopping.

I can't post any photos this time as I'm downloading some stuff and the computer's really slow at the moment. Promise I'll post some photos next time!

No comments: