Thursday, May 03, 2007

Is it really May already?!?

Sorry for the lack of entries this week. Been busy doing "stuff".

Can you believe it's May already? Where has the year gone? Only 13 more sleeps until my birthday!!

Aaron's on the Gold Coast today - seems a long way to go just for the day! He's on the 9 o'clock flight home tonight.

I got a lot done the last couple of days. Got lots of housework done and closets cleaned out!

I hope to tackle cleaning the garage this weekend. Aaron has cleaned it about 4 or 5 times since we've been in this house and it's NEVER been properly organised. When you want a job done properly you have to do it yourself! I appreciate him trying though!

Lauren had her second day at kindy today. Again I only sent her for half a day as she woke up at 5am this morning and I knew she'd be tired.

This is what we got up to this afternoon - talk about bored!!


Lauren thought she'd try to wear Ashleigh's undies on her head - it's a worry!

I wrote out a budget a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to stick to it. It's the first time I've ever SERIOUSLY written out a budget and stuck to it! I'm rather proud of myself!!

I've been writing out a lot of lists lately - so much to organise, so little time.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'm tired and need to chill out in front of tv for a while.

No comments: