Friday, May 25, 2007

Silly Things!

Isn't it silly some of the things we do for our children.

For example, in the cooler weather I stick the baby wipes under my underarms to warm them up before I wipe the girls bottoms when I change their nappies. Can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have a freezing cold wipe touch your private parts?! No thanks!!

I vowed I would NEVER spit on a handkerchief and wipe my kids faces - now I do it often!

I tell my kids to never talk to strangers but I do it all the time!

We let our kids feed themselves when clearly they shouldn't .....


Anyway, we try to do what's best for them!

I went shopping a couple of days ago with my birthday money and I desperately needed a new pair of shoes. The woman in the shop assured me that ballet style shoes were the "in thing" so I bought these shoes.


They are insanely comfortable but I'm still not convinced they are "trendy". What do you think?

Ashleigh had her school dance on Wednesday night and she had an absolutely blast! She loved dressing up as Minnie Mouse! Very cute!


Anyway, I'm off to the Fantasia opening tonight with Jodie and I'm REALLY looking forward to having a night out!

Bye for now!

No comments: